- We are automatically supposed to know how to have sex
- Good sex just happens.
- We are supposed to want it all the time.
- "Sex is perfectly natural but not naturally perfect" Title of book by Sue Johanson
- When sex is good it takes up 10 % of a couples concerns when it is not good it takes up 90%.
Sex Therapy deals with.
- Low sexual desire
- Difference in desire
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Painful intercourse
- Orgasm difficulties
- Erectile problems
- Sexual adjustment following an illness
- Support and counseling for spouses of sexual addicts
Caroline Lensen, Psychotherapy In Toronto, Copyright 2014
416 481 5724 Caroline@PsychotherapyInToronto.ca